Monday, September 22, 2014

Grateful Mondays: 10 Current Favorite Things

It's Monday! Time to prevent the "Monday Blues" by lining up some of my current favorite things that I'm grateful for today. Without further ado....

1. Delightfully colored Autumn leaves.


2. Having that amazing guy above to enjoy them with each day. #bliss #1

3. These chocolate chip cookies...yum!

4. Fall TV premiers: I've missed you, Modern Family!

5. Warm, cozy blankets

6. A wonderful downtown library that provides of plethora of magical books. Currently reading this one:

7. Only a week and a half until this crazy movie comes out! -This book was absolutely captivating...definitely psychotic, but the type you don't put down til you're finished. I get shivers every time I watch the trailer. Can't. Wait.

8. Weekend dinners with my family that are filled with laughs, quirky comments, wafting smells of warm, delicious food, and love.

9. Sunshine. Never underestimate the power of wonderful rays of light, and their healthy dose of vitamin D.

10. Friendships that don't know the boundaries of time and distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment